Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc. is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We look forward to hearing from people who are interested in joining the Pro Action Team.
Please see our current employment opportunities below.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please click on the title of the position to view the complete job posting and application instructions.
Part Time Opportunities
- Home Visitor Yates County
- Kitchen Aide
- Project Care Van Driver
- Senior Nutrition Program Site Coordinator – Corning
- Senior Nutrition Program Site Coordinator – Bath
Full Time Opportunities
- Family Resource Center Assistant (Bath)
- Energy Programs Crew Supervisor
- Mobile Family Resource Center Coordinator
- Home Visitors – Steuben County
- Heating Specialist
- NOEP Coordinator – Yates County
- Registered Dietitian with Child Care Aware® of Steuben and Schuyler
- Teaching Assistants
- Working toward a career as a Certified Teacher? Come gain experience with us!
- Receptionist Positions at Steuben County Community Services
- Infant/Toddler Support Staff
- Certified Teacher at Cooktown Head Start in Bath – Come gain experience with us!
- Head Start Multi-Site Support Staff
- Head Start Birth to Five Education Coordinator
- Energy Programs Construction Laborer