Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc. is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We look forward to hearing from people who are interested in joining the Pro Action Team. Please see our current employment opportunities below.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please click on the title of the position to view the complete job posting and application instructions.
Full Time Opportunities
- Home Visitor Positions – Resilient Children and Families
- Receptionist Positions
- Head Start Resource Advocate – Avoca & Campbell-Savona
- Lead Teacher for 3-year-olds in Hornell
- Infant Teacher: Hornell
- Toddler Teacher: Hornell
Part Time Opportunities
- Part Time Program Assistant
- Senior Service America Program Employment Opportunities
- Head Start Family Resource Advocate
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to update you on the status of your application over the telephone. We will contact applicants who are selected to interview for the position(s) they have applied for.