Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc. is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We look forward to hearing from people who are interested in joining the Pro Action Team.
Please see our current employment opportunities below.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please click on the title of the position to view the complete job posting and application instructions.
Full Time Opportunities
- Home Visitor – Head Start/Early Head Start
- Operations and Data Specialist
- Employment Development Specialist
- Energy Programs Construction Laborer
- Early Childhood Education Specialist
- Infant and Toddler Specialist
- Parent-Child Educator/Home Visitor: Canisteo-Greenwood and Jasper-Troupsburg
- Parent-Child Educator/Home Visitor – Steuben County
Part Time Opportunities