Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc. is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We look forward to hearing from people who are interested in joining the Pro Action Team.
Please see our current employment opportunities below.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please click on the title of the position to view the complete job posting and follow the application instructions.
Part Time Opportunities
Full Time Opportunities
- Classroom_Support_Staff – Wayland
- Child Care Registered Dietitian
- Head Start Site Supervisor
- Certified Teacher: Hornell
- Parent-Child Educator / Home Visitor (Steuben County)
- Home Visitor for Head Start – Wayland Area
- Energy Programs Crew Supervisor
- Home Visitors – Steuben County
- Working toward a career as a Certified Teacher? Come gain experience with us!
- Certified Teacher at Cooktown Head Start in Bath – Come gain experience with us!
- Energy Programs Construction Laborer