We look forward to hearing from people who are interested in joining the Pro Action Team. Please see our current employment opportunities below.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please click on the title of the position to view the complete job posting and application instructions.
Full Time Opportunities:
- Home Based Family Educator
- Clerk/Typist (2 positions)
- Emerging Workforce Navigator
- Job Developer
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Early Head Start Home Visitors
- Resource Advocate / Home Visitor
- Construction Laborer
Part Time Opportunities:
- Project Care Van Driver
- Caregiver Resource/Information & Referral Assistant
- Bath Area Family Resource Center Assistant
- Bus Driver – Hornell
- Maintenance Worker
- Substitute Drivers – Yates OFA Transportation
- Substitute Van Drivers – Senior Nutrition
- Head Start Classroom Substitutes
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to update you on the status of your application over the telephone. We will contact applicants who are selected to interview for the position(s) they have applied for.