Volunteer opportunities at Pro Action include:
- Tax Preparer: Provide income tax preparation assistance for low income individuals and families. You will be trained and qualified before tax season.
- Home Delivered Meals: transport home delivered meals to senior citizens.
- Yates County Office for the Aging: Respite volunteer, transportation assistant, Alzheimer’s Group Facilitator, Office support and more
- Literacy Volunteers: Tutor for individuals or small groups, Advisory Board Member, Workshop Facililtator
- Read to Me Steuben: Read to children in Family Resource Centers and other group settings.
- Head Start: Assist teachers with activities, meal service and clean up.
- Bone Builders: lead exercise groups for senior citizens