What makes Pro Action a great place to work?
If you are passionate about doing meaningful work that makes a difference, and working for an organization with a flexible, friendly and supportive culture, we welcome you to apply for any of our open positions that you qualify for. Our full listing of current available jobs and information about how to apply are located here: http://proactioninc.org/job-opportunities/
Our Culture ~
At Pro Action, we know that working together with co-workers and community partners accomplishes far more than we could do alone. When you join Pro Action, you become a member of a family of individuals, teams and organizations who work together to create positive change for our communities.
We have a friendly, engaging and supportive environment. Here are a few of the events that our employees enjoy each year:
- Our Annual All Staff Day provides a chance for all staff to come together and interact with co-workers they may not have the opportunity to see often. Each year at All Staff Day, employees are recognized for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 (and up!) years of service to Pro Action.
- Our Leadership Book Club gives co-workers an opportunity to meet once a month and discuss a book that is related to leadership development or other important issues as determined by the group.
- Our CORE (Committee on Recreation and Education) Committee sponsors several events for employees throughout the year including a holiday luncheon and a summer cookout.
Our Benefits ~
At Pro Action, we offer benefits that include:
- Generous personal/vacation/paid sick time, along with 13 paid holidays per year.
- 403-B retirement plan with employer based contributions that increase with years of employment.
- Medical insurance and dental/vision coverage that are cost-shared by the organization.
- Flexible Spending Account to allow employees to use pre-tax payroll contributions to pay for medical or dependent care expenses.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for the employee and family members at no cost.
- Cafeteria plan of optional benefits including voluntary short and long term disability insurance, and many more.