Head Start Services
- Center-based early education programming five days per week during the school year throughout Steuben and Yates counties
- Home-based slots in limited locations
- Partnership with teachers to set goals that build on the child’s strengths and support her growth
- Head Start family services staff support families to become advocates for their child’s education
- Home Visitors to support families to advance their goals through family assessments and plans; referrals to community supports; informal counseling, advocacy, crisis intervention
Learn more about, and become a member of our Policy Council.
607-776-2125 x 7102
Children aged 3 – 5 years
Enrolled families must have incomes which meet federal income guidelines. 10% of enrolled slots can be filled with children from any income level. 10% of enrollment slots are made available to children with an identified disability.